- DEFIBRILLATOR GALLERY (dfb) is a 501c3 arts organization that provides a place to conceive, promote, and present performance art and other ephemeral forms of expression. Dynamic programming, decidedly fearless and unique, is a priority at dfb. This is the primary venue for RAPID PULSE 13. www.DFBRL8R.org
- ELECTRODES are the front windows of Defibrillator Gallery used for durational work. www.electrodesdfb.info
- NIGHTINGALE is run by visionary Christy LeMaster who is a galvanizing force behind Chicago’s film and video community. www.nightingaletheatre.org
- HUB is a temporary space secured for RAPID PULSE to provide a gathering place for artists and a platform for exchange and discourse.
- PUBLIC – performances that occur in the public sphere, locations are planned / roaming / TBA and/or using social media (see Waffaa Bilal’s “TECHNOVIKING”)
Rapid Pulse, Defibrillator or individual artists are supported, in part, by:
Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation, the Propeller Fund, the Tasting Cultures Foundation, the Illinois Humanities Council, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Illinois General Assembly, Illinois Arts Council, Archeworks, Claire Geall Sutton, Core 3 Creative, Urban Holiday Lofts, Koval, Hamburg/Chicago Sister Cities program from International Cultural Exchange, Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg – Ministry of Culture, Arts Council England, Tekserve, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago’s Sullivan Galleries.
MARIANNE & BONDO
ROSA GAIA SAUNDERS
PETER MCDOWELL ARTS CONSULTING
THE ISLAND THEATER COMPANY